Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations like Condé Nast, National Geographic to Burger King, Figma and Sonos. That trust is based on our ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
We are growing strongly and are seeking additional colleagues to our team of Account Executives in the US and Europe. You will be responsible for your own accounts and working alongside our Solution Architects on landing deals with an ACV of $50k-$150k and above.
We are looking for new team members in both the US and in Europe. We have offices in San Francisco, California and in Oslo, Norway, but are also open to distributed hires in this position.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
- Handle our inbound lead flow in the US/Europe and close deals to generate revenue
- Prospect to our existing customers to drive usage and increase their contract value
- Manage full sales cycles with organizations from qualified lead to closing
- Leverage and coordinate with cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate sales cycles
- Build and develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers & influencers
- Work closely with other Account Executives to iterate and improve on sales process and strategy
- We believe that inbound approach is ideal for developer software such as Sanity.io. We engage deeply with larger customer prospects through support sparring in exploration and proof of concepts
- Our target audience is developers but decision makers tend to be Product Managers, Marketing managers and leaders of Digital teams
- We do not provide professional services to our customers. Our customers typically have developers in-house, or work closely with agencies. We also work with a range of agencies directly
- We provide technical support, as well as architectural support, and sparring on content modeling
- Ability to join early and be part of shaping the sales motion and the go-to-market strategy
- A strong inbound funnel and momentum around our lead pipeline
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment in a company with a Nordic culture
- Maternity / Paternity leave
- A competitive compensation package, stock options, health insurance (physical and mental), 401k (for US employees), as well as a subsidized personal training program
- Flexible hours and working environment
- Opportunity to work and travel between Europe and US from time to time
- Curiosity, a growth mindset, and high integrity
- Experience in a closing role at a SaaS company, ideally selling a complex technical product to a technical audience, in our ACV range
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders from developers to marketers to executives of large enterprises
- We don’t expect you to have experience from the CMS market, but we believe its important to have the ability to quickly learn about new products and how they are used and creating value for the users
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Please don’t self-select out. Apply anyway!
- Sanity was established as a SaaS company in 2017, but the MVP of Sanity was made when we were the agency Bengler, with work we did for The Office of Metropolitan Architecture, and Rem Koolhas in 2015 (still a customer!). We further bootstrapped with work for MIT, DSRNY as well as the Mellon Foundation, before we launched and started selling Sanity as a SaaS offering in November 2017.
- We recently raised $9.3m Series A led by Threshold Ventures (former DFJ Ventures). We are also backed by Heavybit, as well as founders and key leadership at Twitter, Medium, Vercel, Netlify, Heroku, Slack and WP Engine.
- Sanity.io has a substantial portfolio of 500+ customers, including a range of bluechip customers and fortune 500 companies, as well as small and medium sized business in US, Europe and Australia.
- The Nobel Peace Center runs both their site and an audio-visual installation on Sanity.io.
- MIT runs their CAVS special collection website on Sanity.io.
- We look up to companies like Stripe, Twillio, Hashicorp, Netlify, and Figma. We believe developers are key customer segments and gaining purchasing power, and we believe bottom-up developer-centric business models are extremely powerful, also in the enterprise segment.
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.