We're looking for an experienced Account Executive to join the team!
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations like Nike, Sonos, Loom, Spotify, Figma, and Stack Overflow. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content, and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
Sanity is backed by ICONIQ Growth, Threshold Ventures, Lead Edge Capital, Heavybit, Alliance Venture, Monochrome Capital, and prominent angel investors like Twitter and Medium co-founder Ev Williams, Netlify co-founder Matthias Biilmann, ex-CEO of Heroku Adam Gross and Vercel founder Guillermo Rauch.
We believe you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
- Qualify incoming opportunities from SDR and Marketing teams.
- Through discovery, identify the business value that Sanity can add for potential clients.
- Effectively pitch the value Sanity brings to an organization.
- Price and negotiate enterprise deals.
- Upsell existing customers through expanding Sanity’s footprint.
- Account map and generate as much interest in Sanity as possible within an organization.
- Finalize partnerships and successfully hand off clients to Customer Success teams .
- Collect and effectively communicate feedback from clients and potential clients.
- Track all activity and information about an account (SFDC, decks, google docs, deal review docs, etc.).
- Forecast bookings accurately on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Curiosity, a growth mindset, and high integrity.
- Experience in a closing role at a SaaS company, ideally selling a complex technical product to a technical audience in our ACV range.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders, from developers to marketers to executives of large enterprises.
- We don’t expect you to have experience from the CMS market, but we believe it is important to have the ability to quickly learn about new products and how they are used and create value for the users.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment.
- A highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team where long-term personal growth is encouraged and supported.
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment.
- A very global, multi-culturally diverse group of colleagues and customers.
- Remote/WFH in the US.
- Comprehensive health plans and perks, and open PTO.
- A healthy work-life balance that accommodates individual and family needs.
- Competitive salary and stock options program.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Do apply anyway!
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.