Who are we?
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Burger King to Figma and Brex. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content, and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
About the role?
As our Demand Generation Manager, you will be building out the marketing machinery that consistently delivers content to prospects at scale. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic and tactical initiatives to generate signups and sales opportunities. You will also support pipeline acceleration by creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
What you will be doing
- Develop strategic and tactical plans for various segments and audiences
- Plan, design, and execute multi-channel campaigns in close collaboration with other internal and external teams. This may include campaigns such as whitepapers, webinars, email, display, SEM, as well as sponsorship activities (conferences, podcasts, influencers, and more)
- Support building out nurture programs and re-marketing strategies
- Support building out processes for efficient lead management in the handoff from Marketing to Sales/SDR
- Track, analyze, and report on the lead generation activities
This may be you
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role, ideally in a high-growth SaaS company
- Customer-focused with extensive experience in the development of go-to-market strategies
- Quick learner, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your own work.
- Analytical mindset
- Result oriented mindset with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer:
- You will be a part of a highly skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth
- The position can either be fully remote or based out of our offices in San Francisco (US) or Oslo (Europe)
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment in a company with a Nordic culture
- A healthy work-life balance. A balance in life is important to us, and we accommodate flexible work hours that allow for having a healthy work-life balance
- Parental leave and PTO days
- Competitive salary and stock options program.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Do apply anyway!
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.