Sanity.io is a modern, flexible content platform that replaces rigid legacy content management systems so companies like PUMA, Spotify, Figma, Riot Games, and Skims can create amazing digital experiences for their customers.
One of our big differentiators is treating content as data, so it can be stored in a single source of truth, but seamlessly adapted and personalized for any channel without extra effort. Forward-thinking companies choose Sanity because they can create tailored content authoring experiences, customized workflows, and content models that reflect their business.
Backed by Netlify, Vercel, the founders of Twitter and Medium, Heroku’s ex-CEO, and leading VCs like ICONIQ Growth, Threshold Ventures, and Lead Edge Capital, Sanity is at the epicenter of the modern digital product development stack.
You can only build a great company with a great culture. Read about our values and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
As our Demand Generation Manager (US/East Coast), you will play a vital role in our Demand Generation team, driving the development and implementation of strategic and tactical initiatives to generate sales opportunities within the B2B enterprise market, with a specific focus on North America.
- Plan, design, and execute multi-channel campaigns in close collaboration with internal and external teams. This may include webinars, email marketing, in-person events, display advertising, and other sponsorship activities. Drive the successful implementation of these campaigns to generate awareness, leads, and sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gain a deep understanding of our target audience's pain points, needs, and motivations. Help develop and implement customer-centric marketing strategies by creating and distributing compelling content that directly addresses these pain points.
- Collaborate with technology or agency partners to develop co-marketing campaigns that drive mutual growth and generate pipeline.
- Track, analyze, and report on the performance of demand generation programs.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role, ideally in a high-growth or technology-centric SaaS.
- Customer-focused with extensive experience in the development of go-to-market strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize impactful in-person and virtual events such as webinars, conferences and meet-ups.
- Self-motivated and driven, with the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to track, measure, and report on campaign performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team where long-term personal growth is encouraged and supported.
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment.
- A very global, multi-culturally diverse group of colleagues and customers.
- Remote/WFH on the Eastern Time Zone in the US.
- Comprehensive health plans and perks.
- A healthy work-life balance that accommodates individual and family needs.
- Competitive salary and stock options program.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Do apply anyway!
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.