Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Figma to Burger King and MIT. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content, and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
We are looking for a passionate and friendly developer that loves communicating with developers and helping others succeed with their projects. We like to think of code as a creative medium and you probably do as well. Communicating Sanity.io will allow you to explore a range of different technologies and use cases, so enjoying learning in public will be an important part of what you do.
At Sanity, you will have the opportunity to be an early member of the team shaping how we teach and communicate Sanity as a developer tool. We firmly believe that software development should be accessible to anyone who wants to learn.
You will have a special responsibility in leading our efforts around diversity and inclusion in the Sanity community, and work together with the devrel team to put these efforts to action.
- Create sample projects, guides, and tutorials to help explain how people can build with Sanity
- Develop and lead our efforts to increase diversity, equity, and inclusion in the Sanity community
- Use social media, video, and writing to reach new audiences and create connections with developers around the world
- Hold public talks, run workshops, and other training events and represent Sanity in the community in general, with a special focus on underrepresented groups
- Be part of the team responsible for collecting feedback from the community to create the best possible developer experience
- Enjoy working with media to create clear and compelling communication
- First-hand experience from working to elevate under-represented groups in tech
- Love seeing others succeed by helping them
- Have a passion for building strong and inclusive communities
- See code as a creative medium for personal expression
- Like finding simple ways to explain complex topics
- Value giving and receiving feedback on creative work
- Can show us examples of technical blog posts, talks, or other tutoring work
- Have some online presence and are used to communicating about technology in a public setting
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Apply anyway!
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long-term personal growth.
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment in a company with Nordic culture.
- You will be based out of San Francisco, or remote in the US. You will also have the opportunity to work from our office in Oslo (Norway) from time to time.
- A healthy work-life balance. A balance in life is important to us, and we accommodate flexible work hours that allow for having a healthy work-life balance.
- Parental leave, health insurance, and PTO days
- Competitive salary and stock options program.
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.