Who are we?
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Condé Nast to Burger King and MIT. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate developer who loves communicating how things work and helping people succeed with their projects. We like to think of code as a creative medium of personal expression and you probably do as well.
At Sanity you will have the opportunity to be an early member of the team shaping how we communicate. You will work with our CPO and head of developer relations to reinforce our product narrative through guides, tutorials and product communication.
What you will be doing
- Create sample projects, guides and tutorials to help explain how people can build with Sanity
- Help make sure new features are well communicated
- Tell the story of Sanity.io through cases and stories from our community
- Be a part of the team responsible for getting feedback from the community to create the best possible developer experience
This may be you
- Enjoy working with media to create clear and compelling communication
- Love seeing others succeed by helping them
- Have a passion for building a strong and inclusive community
- See code as a creative medium for personal expression
- Like finding simple ways to explain complex topics
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Do apply anyway!
What we can offer
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment in a company with a Nordic culture
- You will be based out of SOMA in San Francisco. You will also have the opportunity to work from our office in Oslo (Norway) from time to time
- A healthy work-life balance. A balance in life is important to us, and we accommodate flexible work hours that allow for having a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible hours and optional home office / remote-in periods
- Parental leave, health insurance and PTO days
- Competitive salary and stock options program
There are many ways to developer relations. Our team is a mix of the self-taught and those with long formal education. Don’t self-select out!
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.