Who are we?
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Condé Nast to Burger King and MIT. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
About the role
As a front-end developer on the marketing team at Sanity.io your main responsibility will be to make the Sanity.io marketing website a vibrant example of the product itself in use. Sanity.io needs to be maintained and extended for product marketing, but more than that it should be an example of the programmatic and dynamic ways Sanity can be used to bring a site to life.
What you will be doing
- Extend Sanity.io in line with our product marketing direction
- Ensure that we’re accessible and performant
- Work on external satellite sites and experiments
- Work with growth to improve conversion performance
This may be you
- Passionate about creating memorable experiences with code and the portfolio to prove it
- Problem solving skills and a pragmatic result-oriented mindset
- Strong attention to visual detail and software quality
- Structured and self-driven
- Master the current tools and concepts of the trade (DOM, React.js, CSS, etc)
There are many roads leading up to being a Front-end developer. Our team is already a mix of self-taught and formally educated people. Do not self-select out!
What we can offer
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment in a company with a Nordic culture, a healthy work life balance and focus on personal development
- We have an office is in SOMA, San Francisco, but we are also open to partial and fully remote candidates. We think it's valuable to be able to spend time together so remote applicants should consider spending some time in San Francisco. You will also have the opportunity to work from our office in Oslo (Norway) from time to time.
- Parental leave, health, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and time off
- Competitive salary and stock options program
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Apply anyway!
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.