Who are we?
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Condé Nast to Burger King and MIT. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
About the role
In this Full-stack Growth Engineering role, you will be part of the early team building out the initial processes, infrastructure and establishing operational excellence for our marketing and sales teams located across US and EU. You are likely to be self-driven, enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and have proven ability to scale a B2B/B2C SaaS business from the ground up.
What you will be doing
- Be a part of the team developing the marketing technology stack, implementing best practices and ensuring that our solutions are fully scalable with our growing business
- Instrument our core product (open-source React.js application) to help us understand user behaviour
- Data optimization, data governance, and maintaining data quality within the marketing database - including GDPR and Data Privacy compliance
- Create maintainable systems - adding telemetry, reports and logging
This may be you
- 5+ years of full-stack software engineering experience building MarTech infrastructure and ETL processes, ideally within a growth team or in a B2B/B2C SaaS business
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; always carefully considering urgency, risks and opportunities
- You are a great communicator, enjoying cross-functional work relationships and processes
- Able to work with our back-end team to define API contracts and documentation
This position will report to the Head of Growth.
What we can offer
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment in a company with a Nordic culture, a healthy work life balance and focus on personal development
- We have an office is in SOMA, San Francisco, but we are also open to partial and fully remote candidates. We think it's valuable to be able to spend time together so remote applicants should consider spending some time in San Francisco. You will also have the opportunity to work from our office in Oslo (Norway) from time to time.
- Parental leave, health, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and time off
- Competitive salary and stock options program
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
There are many ways to become a Full-stack Growth Engineer. Our team is a mix of the self-taught and those with long formal education. Don’t self-select out!
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.