Who are we?
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Figma to Burger King and MIT. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content, and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
Support at Sanity
Sanity.io is a developer oriented platform and when applying it people often have technical questions. For a product-led organization these questions are valuable signals and an opportunity to improve both documentation and product. Concurrently, informal interactions with our users are a chance to build rapport and common understanding of pain points, where our users struggle and where they succeed.
Empathy is our core value — both between colleagues and with our user community. The competence and compassion support brings in their work is the most visible way we are living up to this aspiration. We see support as core to how we reason about our product here at Sanity.io. Support is and always will be a key player in understanding how we should build Sanity better.
About the Role
Support is first in, last out in interactions with our users. We run support for our SLA-customers, and in our Community. Support stays close to our enterprise SLA customer, assisting them if they have questions or run into trouble, but Support is also present for their trial and error, experimentation, wins and final product releases. Similarly, Support works in our Community Slack helping 10k of our users on free or self-service tiers help each other in building next generation content solutions with Sanity.
We’re now looking for someone who can take on our support efforts, to establish and build the team to scale our support in response to our growth. We have made support personal, and we’re looking for someone with the same passion, while also ensuring an efficient approach to how we continue to give excellent support.
What you will do
- Work closely with our co-founder and stakeholders to develop and mature our support efforts
- Understand what is good and special about how we do support today, and elevate that into something that can scale
- Run, develop, and hire to our Support team
- Manage and nurture a tight interface with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering ensuring a continuous metrics driven feedback loop
- Work to improve and develop internal processes, tooling and approach
This may be you
- You are genuinely curious as to how modern organizations are working with developer tooling
- You are motivated by enabling users succeeding on their journey, helping them on their way
- You have built support teams in rapidly scaling technical organizations
- You have experience from the DevTools space
- You understand the how and the why modern enterprise architectures leveraging integrated SaaS solutions
- You aren’t a stranger to React.js and similar modern front-end tooling
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Apply anyway!
What we can offer
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long-term personal growth.
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment in a company with a Nordic culture.
- You can be based out of San Francisco, or remote in the US*. You will also have the opportunity to work from our office in Oslo (Norway) from time to time.
- Flexible work hours and optional home office if you are employed to our SF office (most of the team in SF working from the office 2–4 days a week and from home 1–3 days).
- A healthy work-life balance. A balance in life is important to us, and we accommodate flexible work hours that allow for having a healthy work-life balance.
- Parental leave, insurance, and PTO days.
- Competitive salary and stock options program.
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
* We’re currently working fully remote due to COVID.