Who are we?
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Condé Nast to Burger King and MIT. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content, and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
In this Data Analyst role, you will be part of the early team building out the initial processes, infrastructure, and establishing operational excellence for our marketing and sales teams located across two different times zones. This includes learning how leading developer-oriented SaaS companies run their marketing tech stacks and drive the necessary changes for Sanity. You are likely to be self-driven, enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and want to get a great understanding of how systems interact through APIs.
What you will be doing:
- Day-to-day operations of our lead pipeline, automation, email marketing, and marketing database
- Ensure best practices in lead management, lead scoring, and segmentation strategies aligned with sales initiatives
- Support running and evaluating A/B tests for email campaigns, and website iterations
- Support with campaign management and tracking
- Marketing technology and infrastructure
- Be a part of the team developing the marketing technology stack, implementing best practices, and ensuring that our solutions are fully scalable with our growing business
- ETL, Data optimization, data governance, and maintaining data quality within the marketing database
- Measurement, analytics, and reporting
- Facilitate streamlined lead handoff, consistent reporting, and regular two-way feedback between Marketing and Sales.
- Improve and maintain dashboards that provide operational and executive insights in real-time across the marketing and sales funnel.
- Conduct data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company.
- Continually analyze, recommend and implement data-driven approaches to marketing analytics.
This may be you:
- Genuine interest of the B2B SaaS funnel
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations and drive changes with various stakeholders in marketing, sales, engineering, and product.
- Bonus: Previous experience with marketing tech stacks, automation tools, CRM systems, email platforms, or data warehouses.
This position will report to Head of Growth.
What we can offer:
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth.
- The position is open in both our offices, so you can either be based out of the infamous SF Bay area, or based out of one of Europe’s fastest-growing cities (Oslo) ticking all the boxes when it comes to arts, nightlife, family-friendliness, and the great outdoors. From time to time, you will also have the opportunity to work from our other office, either SF or Oslo.
- Awesome social benefits, including child benefits, paid parental leave, universal healthcare, and proper Nordic vacations.
- A healthy work-life balance. A balance in life is important to us, and we strive to accommodate flexible work hours that allow for having a healthy work-life balance and family.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
There are many ways to become a Data Analyst in a growth team. Our team is a mix of the self-taught and those with long formal education. Don’t self-select out!
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity