Who are we?
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Condé Nast to Burger King and MIT. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
About the Role
We’re looking for a results-oriented product marketer to help design and execute on our product go-to-market. You will work collaboratively across teams on launches and partner releases, and manage our properties and channels to position Sanity as the best place to collaborate on and publish digital content. As our first dedicated product marketer you’ll report directly to the CPO/co-founder and have a chance to define strategy, own the launch process, and operationalize our go-to-market as we expand to our next stage of growth.
Working closely with product, developer relations, and design, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating user communication and developing collateral (primarily, but not limited to blog, targeted newsletters, case studies, social media, and relevant platforms such as ProductHunt & Hacker News)
- Calibrating product positioning, messaging, and channel strategy based on user research, market insight, and feedback from the team
- Translating our product roadmap into a calendar of releases and external marketing efforts and communicating these back to the team
- Measuring impact post-launch and offering ongoing recommendations around product activity metrics and growth
This may be you:
- You enjoy finding compelling ways to explain complex technical topics
- You’ve got experience in product marketing, growth, lifecycle marketing or a relevant go-to-market role;
- You’ve managed launch strategy at various stages of the product lifecycle (B2B SaaS or technical product preferred)
- You’re excited about surveys and product usage analytics;
- You’re a great team player with structured approach to priorities, goals and execution
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Apply anyway!
What we can offer:
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment in a company with a Nordic culture
- You will be based out of SOMA in San Francisco. You will also have the opportunity to work from our office in Oslo (Norway) from time to time
- A healthy work-life balance. A balance in life is important to us, and we accommodate flexible work hours that allow for having a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible hours and optional home office / remote-in periods
- Parental leave, health insurance and PTO days
- Competitive salary and stock options program
- Daily catered lunches and snacks 5 days a week
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.