Who are we?
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Condé Nast to Burger King, Figma and Sonos. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
About the Role
As our first dedicated recruiter you will develop and build our hiring process making sure we hold ourselves to a gold standard. You will work collaboratively with our hiring managers to understand hiring needs, and drive and facilitate our full cycle hiring efforts. You’ll report to the Head of Organizational Growth and be part of defining our recruiting strategy, own the hiring process, and develop and mature our hiring efforts and team as we move into the next stage of growth.
What you will be doing
- Run the full recruiting ecosystem, help attract, source, hire, and retain diverse and high quality talent
- Develop and mature our hiring efforts ensuring candidate experience and outcome
- Build our talent pool, and foster high-touch relationships
- Manage recruiting agencies supporting selected processes
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have a non-traditional background? Apply anyway!
This may be you
- You’ve run a full cycle recruitment process from start to finish in a startup environment
- You’ve got experience sourcing candidates, and conducting interviews for a wide range of roles
- You’ve got great communication skills, verbal and written
- You have grit, and you’re curious and proactive
- You enjoy being the source of truth and responsible for the details with a structured and proactive approach to priorities, goals and execution
What we can offer
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long-term personal growth
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment in a company with Nordic culture
- You will be based out of San Francisco (when safe), or remote in the US. You will also have the opportunity to work from our office in Oslo (Norway) from time to time
- A balance in life is important to us, and we accommodate flexible work hours that allow for having a healthy work-life balance
- Parental leave, insurance, and PTO days
- Competitive salary and stock options program
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.