Who are we?
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Condé Nast to Burger King and MIT. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
About the role
As a Sr. Front-end Developer on the marketing team at Sanity.io your main responsibility will be to make the Sanity.io website a vibrant example of what the product itself can accomplish. Sanity.io not only needs to be a best-in-class marketing site. More than that it should be an example of the programmatic and dynamic ways Sanity can be used to bring a site to life. You will be working closely with product marketing and growth to spin up experiments, and develop the site to convert new users.
What you will be doing
- Building and extending Sanity.io in line with our product marketing direction
- Ensuring that Sanity.io is accessible and performant according to web vitals
- Work on external satellite sites and experiments
- Work with growth to improve site conversion and retention
This may be you
- Problem solving skills and a pragmatic result-oriented mindset
- Strong attention to visual detail and software quality
- Structured and self-driven
- Know the current tools and concepts of the trade (DOM, Next.js, React.js, CSS, etc)
There are many roads leading up to being a web developer. Our team is already a mix of self-taught and formally educated people. Do not self-select out!
What we can offer
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment in a company with a Nordic culture, a healthy work life balance and focus on personal development
- You will be based out of one of Europe’s fastest growing cities (Oslo) ticking all the boxes when it comes to arts, night life, family friendliness, and the great outdoors. You will also have the opportunity to work from our office in the San Francisco Bay Area from time to time
- Universal healthcare, support to nurture physical and mental health, parental leave and Nordic vacations
- Competitive salary and stock options program
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Apply anyway!
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.