Software Engineer (Full Stack) - Enterprise Experience
We’re looking for a full stack software engineer to work on building remarkable operational experiences for Sanity’s content platform.
Who are we?
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Spotify to Figma and Stack Overflow. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content, and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
Sanity is backed by ICONIQ Growth, Threshold Ventures, Lead Edge Capital, Heavybit, Alliance Venture, Monochrome Capital, and prominent angel investors like Twitter and Medium co-founder Ev Williams, Netlify co-founder Matthias Biilmann, ex-CEO of Heroku Adam Gross and Vercel founder Guillermo Rauch.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
About the Role
What you will be doing
- Work with your teammates to design and develop valuable product increments
- Own your code in production, fixing critical incidents and defects
- Contribute to a culture of engineering excellence through peer reviewing others' work, testing your code and championing our coding standards
- Think about the future of our codebase by creating proposals for our team
- Improve how we work through continuously retrospecting and iterating
This may be you
- 2+ years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Know how to build distributed microservice applications.
- Build secure, well-tested, observable code.
- Enjoy taking ownership of ideas from conception through to production.
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate technical designs and thinking verbally and in writing.
- Able to develop front ends using modern web frameworks like React.
- Experience working at a product/SaaS company.
There are many roads leading up to being a software engineer. Our team is already a mix of self-taught and formally educated people. Don’t self-select out!
What we can offer:
- A highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team where long-term personal growth is encouraged and supported.
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment.
- A very global, multi-culturally diverse group of colleagues and customers.
- Remote/WFH in Europe, located in one of the following countries: Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and the Netherlands.
- Comprehensive health plans and perks.
- A healthy work-life balance that accommodates individual and family needs.
- Competitive salary and stock options program.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Do apply anyway!
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.