Who are we?
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors proves we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Burger King to Figma and Brex. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic approach to content and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
Sanity is backed by ICONIQ Growth, Threshold Ventures, Lead Edge Capital, Heavybit, Alliance Venture, Monochrome Capital, and prominent angel investors like Twitter and Medium co-founder Ev Williams, Netlify co-founder Matthias Biilmann, ex-CEO of Heroku Adam Gross and Vercel founder Guillermo Rauch. Learn more at http://www.sanity.io.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
About the role:
You will partner with the VP of Finance and the go to Go-To-Market organization to drive the company’s growth and financial performance. You will use data to help the company make the best decisions, address key challenges and help identify new ways to grow. You will partner with the GTM organization and will play a critical role in planning, providing insight into business performance and supporting strategic decision-making. This is a highly visible role in the organization involving close partnership with senior leaders across the company.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with GTM Leadership by preparing and delivering financial results and KPIs, identifying issues and emerging trends, and providing insight (ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted)
- Lead and conduct analyses to enable data-driven decisions that optimize business performance and solve complex business challenges
- Develop and evolve scalable processes to effectively manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy
- Partner with GTM to develop revenue and operating expense models
- Lead the planning processes for the GTM organizations by implementing scalable and consistent processes to enable operational excellence in business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
This may be you:
- Minimum of 4+ years in finance, with 1+ years in sales or GTM finance
- Deep experience working in high-growth environments, preferably in SaaS
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the proven ability to synthesize complex financial information in ways others can easily understand
- Possess a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and effectively influence senior business partners
- An expert in financial modeling and quantitative analysis, who enjoys solving complex and unstructured problems
- Outstanding executive presentation skills which enable highlighting key drivers in consumable formats, both Excel and PPT
- Prior experience in a combination of investment banking, management consulting, and private equity strongly preferred
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with a BI tool like Looker
What we can offer:
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth
- Positive, flexible, and trust-based work environment in a company with a Nordic culture, a healthy work life balance and focus on personal development
- You can work remotely in Europe or be based out of one of Europe’s fastest growing cities (Oslo) ticking all the boxes when it comes to arts, night life, family friendliness, and the great outdoors. You will also have the opportunity to work from our office in the San Francisco Bay Area from time to time.
- Universal healthcare, support to nurture physical and mental health, parental leave and Nordic vacations.
- Competitive salary and stock options program
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Apply anyway!
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.