Released Sep 246th 2019
Upgrade the Command Line Interface (CLI) with
npm install --global @sanity/cli
Upgrade the Content Studio with:
🐛 Bugfixes and improvements
- Fixed a bug in the editor for Portable Text where span text containing an annotation would not be patched correctly (#1465).
- Fixed a bug in the editor for Portable Text where custom block objects containing the key
.childrenunder some circumstances would not be patched correctly (#1468).
- Previously, if a custom input didn't have a (React) ref, the studio would crash and display an error message. Since it's a lot more common now to create function components in React and function components can't be given refs, we made sure to display a warning pointing at the problem and the actual input instead of failing. More details can be found in our help article (#1467).
- Fixed a bug in history view, where signed out SSO users would cause the studio to crash (#1469).
- When there is only one available tool (for example the desk-tool by default) we no longer show the tool switcher (#1458).
- If you add your studio URL to the list of allowed CORS origins but forget to check for Allow credentials, you will now get a more helpful warning (#1431).
- Improved the way available updates to the Studio are displayed (#1472)
📓 Full changelog
|Per-Kristian Nordnes||form-builder Various Portable Text Editor fixes (#1465)||e4dbc68c6|
|Bjørge Næss||structure Add type assertion||d39fdbc57|
|Per-Kristian Nordnes||form-builder Block editor: Fix bug where inline texts was not patches correctly (#1468)||913a2f922|
|Bjørge Næss||form-builder Gracefully handle missing input refs (#1467)||ddb47a9f3|
|Per-Kristian Nordnes||components Guard against null users in HistoryListItem (#1469)||f9523faf0|
|Kristoffer J. Sivertsen||default-layoyt Hide toolswitcher when no choices (#1458)||abe0d2623|
|Even Westvang||desk-tool Remind about credentials when adding CORS origin (#1431)||29b2db206|
|Per-Kristian Nordnes||form-builder Various Portable Text Editor fixes (#1473)||90c301f18|
|Marius Lundgård||default-layout Fix navbar for storybook||2eabb7954|
|Victoria Bergquist||default-layout improve studio module update indicator (#1472)||c8647ffd6|