We solve the most complicated Sanity projects with creative tech. Give us your biggest challenge.
Since 2017 Sanity has come to us with their most complicated projects.
Keystone Academic is one of them, trusted by more than 110 million prospective students each year to help them find and choose higher education programs. We created:
- New web application based on React and Nextjs
- Single code base to support all domains
- Multiple datasets to support 7m documents
- Automatic translation of documents and microcopy to 46 languages
- Integrated with service portal used by 5000 institutions
- Headless CMS Sanity.io
- API services and integrations in Vercel and Google Cloud Platform
- Elastic Cloud-based search solution
We are +450 passionate, tech eager and creative people working together across our offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Poland with +60 qualified Sanity developers.
We partner with clients to deliver impactful products and services by combining deep customer insights, creative excellence, data and technology — and a human touch.
We are good at:
- Business and service design
- UX & visual design
- Data Engineering
- DevOps and Customer Success
- Product strategy and management
- Front-end & Back-end development
Specialists on Sanity specific technology:
- Edge Technology
- Sanity Studio customization
- Large scale Applications
Our ideal project
We love to push the full potential of Sanity. Give us your biggest challenge.
We customized the Sanity Studio experience to support an efficient workflow for a panel of 260 nurses, psychologists, lawyers, and teachers who help answer 700,000 questions from their audience.WWW.SANITY.IO
Built their new eCommerce site using SanityWWW.LOPLABBET.NO
Skjer i Kirken
Main web platformSKJERIKIRKEN.NO
Keystone Education Group
Main web platform built on SanityWWW.LAWSTUDIES.COM