User stories: Jing from Konsus using Sanity to drive inbound engagement
How Konsus uses Sanity to build landing pages, blogs and FAQs.
Tutorial: Hosting your Next.js frontend on Netlify in 5 minutes
Do you want to host your Sanity backed Next.js frontend on Netlify? No problem! Just follow these few steps to get going.
E-commerce front-end for Vue.js, Nuxt.js and Snipcart
Headless e-commerce! A Vue.js front-end for the Sanity.io e-commerce schema powered by Snipcart.
- ⌨️ CORS management through CLI
- 📭 Removing empty values
- 🗑 Dropping React 15 support
- 🍱 Use `layout: 'grid'` on your array of images
- 🗝 Part-ify rendering of login providers
- 🐛 Notable bugfixes
- E-commerce sample schema
- Error boundaries
- Default input for date strings
- Better feedback on invalid preview config
- Node v10 compatibility
Have Sanity Notify your team on Slack using Webtask.io
Connect Sanity's webhooks to a Slack channel with Webtask.io
A Rough Guide to Running a GDPR Compliant SaaS Business
We read the fine print and summarized the implications for SaaS businesses.
Tutorial: Run a Sanity backed blog with React and Next.js
Sometimes you just need a blog. So why not build it with something shiny like Sanity, React and Next.js?
- ✅ Validation (experimental :microscope:)
- 🐌 Improved and simplified slug input
- 🗜️ Import/export tarballs
- 🛰️ Better indication of network status
- 🤖 CLI: Unattended "new project"
- 👀 Faster previews
- UI Rebalance ☯
- Link to preview on site 🎉
- Modals are the new popovers 💯
- Update notifier ⚠️
- Faster previews ⚡️
- Keyboard navigation improvements
- Paste from clipboard to upload
- More customizable preview
- Improved hotspot UI
- New loading screen
- Jump to referenced documents
- Moar query strings!
- Block-tools module
- Dropped Node 4 support
- 👓 Sharper UI
- 🆙 Batch upload files to arrays
- 🏞 Select image from library