Top tier developers specializing in modern jamstack and serverless experiences.
HireDevs is an expert team of developers and project managers that will plan and implement highly scalable and secure serverless and jamstack projects for your business within a reasonable budget and timeline. With over 20 years of CMS development experience we know what it takes to design the best technical solution to exceed your business goals.
Our philosophy is "simplicity through technology" and it shows in our processes and outcomes with many happy clients. We also aim to have a continuing working relationship after the project by providing consulting and maintenance services as needed. HireDevs will go the extra mile to make sure we have a successful outcome with happy stakeholders.
- Front end development with modern frameworks (React, Gatsby, NextJS, Remix)
- Back end development with serverless technologies (NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Java)
- Cloud based service architectures design and development (AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean)
- Jamstack website planning and development
- Project management services
- E-Commerce websites and apps with Shopify and Hydrogen
- Web animations and great experiences
- Headless CMS design and implementation with Sanity
- Migrations from and integrations with traditional CMSs (Wordpress, AEM, Drupal)
Our ideal project
Our ideal project allows room for creativity while pushing the boundaries of user experience and technology. We take on ambitious projects that make a real difference for our clients and their customers and we look forward to making your vision a reality!
Academy of Art Spring Show
Showcase website for student course artwork built on Gatsby and Sanity. Integrates workflows for managing publishing.TINYURL.COM
Website for new startup Ultima Genomics based on Gatsby and Sanity. Inclues intensive animations and transitions that work well on mobile.TINYURL.COM
Rides N Motion
Shopping website for Rides N Motion electric bikes stores. Hydrogen shopify site with sanity integration.TINYURL.COM
Your information will be sent to the agency and the Sanity team.