Industry leaders trust Sanity
The Best Editor Interface
Sanity stores content in a flexible Portable Text format — whether it’s XML, HTML, or another text format . That means you can easily integrate content into the prerendered markup under the JAMstack approach. The content can also be reused beyond your JAMstack site for other channels or digital touchpoints as well.
Flexible and Powerful APIs
Sanity also has a rich set of REST APIs that can integrate with a variety of frameworks, libraries, and tools to bring dynamic functionality to your JAMstack website. There’s also GraphQL support and Sanity’s own innovative tool — Graph Oriented Query Language (GROQ). There’s no API limitations when it comes to providing content and functionality for your JAMStack websites.
Why Choose a JAMstack Headless CMS?
- Adopt a lightweight CMS and web architecture
- Build fast and secure websites that scale
- Use the frontend tools your developers like most
- Pull content using REST, GraphQL, GROQ, and more
- Provide an enjoyable JAMStack developer experience
- Leverage GatsbyJS live previews for building digital experiences
- Store content in a flexible Portable Text formats
- Deploy your JAMStack site quickly using Netlify
Static Site Generator Integrations
Sanity has flexible support for static site generators. The platform, for example, can integrate with GatsbyJS to enable live previews of static sites before publishing. Sanity is lightweight and can work with Hugo, Jekyll, and any other tool as well. That means you can build a compelling JAMstack React app without any additional effort.
What is JAMstack?
Build your first JAMstack project in minutes
Generous quota included. Pay-as-you-go for users, usage and features on all plans.