Sanity Product Day
On December 8, we unveiled Sanity Studio v3, the most customizable content workspace in the industry. We also revealed the requirements of the composable era and showcased what the Sanity Composable Content Cloud can help you achieve.
Content in the Composable Era
We’ve entered a new age of digital experience, which requires an entirely new way of thinking about content. Digital has evolved from posting static messages on your website to being at the core of your business. Your audience’s expectations have evolved as well: they expect highly personalized experiences based on where they are in their journey, no matter what digital surface they engage with.
Welcome to the composable era. Sanity CEO Magnus Hillestad explains what you need to know about this new reality, how to embrace the change, and what the Sanity Composable Content Cloud can help you achieve.
Bringing Everything Together in Your Greatest Composition
Our customers are using Sanity to unify their teams to create all kinds of remarkable digital experiences. Check out three demos that show you exactly how different types of business can get the most out of Sanity — and you can, too:
- How a media organization can bring all their properties, workflows, and tools into one integrated editorial experience
- How a retail company can deliver a stand-out online shopping experience in a super-efficient way
- How a marketing team can quickly and efficiently spin up visually rich, wow-worthy experiences
A Deep Dive Into Customization with Studio v3's New Features
The release of Sanity Studio v3 makes it easier than ever to run content-driven experiences at any scale. Get a deep dive from our Developer Relations and Engineering teams about:
- How to handle breaking changes introduced by Studio v3
- Must-use features and what they're most excited about
- A history of how Studio v3 arose, evolved, and was built