To enable one of the add-ons for your Growth plan project you can:
- Log into Manage
- Select your project from the dropdown labeled Select project or organization
- Navigate to the tab labeled Plan
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and click See details on the add-on you wish to enable
- Click Enable add-on in the modal
The add-on is now enabled and will be billed in the subsequent billing cycle as a line item on your invoice.
SAML single sign-on (SSO) enables you to control access to your Sanity project through a third-party identity provider, such as Okta, Google, or Azure Active Directory.
When a user logs in, they will be assigned a default role. You can configure which role is the default. Additional role mapping rules are available on the Enterprise plan.
The dedicated support add-on gives you access to direct technical support from Sanity's Support Engineers over email.
If you have questions about this add-on, you can contact our support team.
Extend the included quota of the Growth plan to:
- API CDN requests: 5M (up from 1M)
- API requests: 1M (up from 250k)
- Bandwidth: 500GB (up from 100GB)
- Assets: 500GB (up from 100GB)
Cost of additional usage remains unchanged, as listed on our Pricing page.
Unlock up to 2 additional datasets for your project, increasing the maximum number of datasets from 2 to 4. Note that we only charge you when you create the additional dataset(s) – not when you enable this add-on.